Thursday, November 3, 2011

I'm baaack!!

What a busy busy time it has been!! 12 weeks ago we welcomed our littlest princess into our lives - Aerynn has settled in wonderfully and now she is becoming a little more independent I am itching to get back into my craft and start creating again!!!


Aerynn Paige Nalani
12 Weeks Old
** (c) Katami Photography**


You may notice some posts have been removed from sight here - deliberately so ;) We had a lot of upheaval before Aerynn was born but now that she is earthside and safe I want to forget the negativity that was coming our way and move forward into a more positive atmosphere :)

So, this means a grand opening/re-opening will be happening!! I am doing a craft market at the end of November so what better time than then to get things up and running again!?!?! I will post a definite date for the opening of my new shop - yes that's right a SHOP on facebook will be opened ;) I have a Treens Trinkets Facebook Page all ready and raring to go - feel free to like the page in readiness to see what will be available and for sale :) I will still have this blog up and running and you can still purchase from here, the shop makes it a little easier though as it automatically links to paypal...

So stay tuned, I hope to get everything off the ground soon and look forward to sharing this crafty journey with you all!!

1 comment:

  1. WooHoo!!! Been using some of your goodies lately might be almost time for some more!

    ReplyDelete